Birdhouse In Your Soul!
Jolie-Pitt family (2008-2014).
"We made a decision to have a big family and support each other to make it work." -Angelina Jolie
can y’all shut the fuck up about snape when we had LITERALLY THE SWEETEST MAN EVER
He just wants to pet all the things
And teach people about strange and interesting magical animals
And be good to people
Hagrid is the actual most hug-able and lovely teacher at Hogwarts okay <3
the only photo set that actually matters on this stupid website
Is he trying to kill me
A wisp has appeared on your dash. Would you follow it to your fate?
WERD U FERLLER EYT TER YER FAIIIIIT
EEF YE HAD THUH CHENCE TA CHINGE YER FATE WOULDJER
AH WEESP HAS EPEERED OHN ME DAAAAAASH
This is so powerful
Get a free gift on all orders over $40.00 (not including shipping) and 10% off on all orders with the code SALE10.
From myDuaa smartphone app.
I have done horrible things
and displeased Him.
I have wronged my soul
through all my sins.
And yet He lets me
stay in this world
giving me blessings
I don’t even deserve.
Then how can someone
not be grateful to Him,
The All-Merciful, Ar-Rahim?
Fasting and furious 5
When it’s almost Iftar time and you’re not home
The Eid for speed
Fajr in 60 seconds
Jet Imaam - Every prayer on time
10 TIPS ON HOW TO CONCENTRATE DURING SALAT (PRAYERS)
1. Before standing up for Prayer, try to deal with all the minor urgent matters which demand your attention. If you are pressed by hunger, eat first; if you are pressed to attend to the call of nature, relieve yourself; if you are the parent of an infant, feed him or her, or keep him or her busy.
2. Perform your wudu’ (ablution) well, paying …due care and attention.
3. Approach the Prayer with zest and passion as if it is the last prayer in your life before dying. Actually the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) taught us that we could do nothing in this world that could ever surpass Prayer in merit and excellence.
4. Visualize that in your Prayer you are going to have a special audience with Allah, Lord of the worlds, and that you are enjoying a direct communion with Him—which, in fact, is true.
5. Think of the Prayer you are performing as if it were the last Prayer of your life. In fact, it could very well be the last one, since no one is given a guarantee that he would live to perform another Prayer.
6. Picture the scene of the Last Day when people will be lined up into two , one destined for Heaven, and another for Hell, and ask yourself where you would be placed.
7. Focus your mind on what you are reading in your Prayer and recite simple surah
that you understand it’s meaning and ponder on the meaning whiles u recite.
8. If, in spite of your best efforts, your mind is still wandering, seek refuge in Allah and bring your mind back to Prayer.
9. Pray to Allah and beg Him to grant you true the joy of concentrating in your Prayer and protection against the wanderings of your mind.
10. Place your eyesight to the one spot where you will be making your sujud while you recite and avoid taking your eyes from that spot.
May Allah protect us from the tricks of shaitan during prayers and forgive us our mistakes.