yeah, try picking on someone your own size buddy.
that brown bunny tho
in the cup
its practicing how to swim
in a mug
I want you to see me achieve my goals - those you said were impossible to reach. So I’m doing what I want, whether or not you approve of my decisions. Call me stubborn, but I’m not going to let your words limit me.
take notes friends
Happy World Nutella Day everyone! Let’s celebrate.
• 1/2 cup plain flour
• 8 tbsp caster sugar
• 4 tbsp cocoa powder
• 2 eggs
• 80g melted butter
• 3 tbsp semisweet chocolate chips (optional)
• 2 tbsp Nutella (slightly melted)
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• Pinch of salt
1. Place all the ingredients in a medium to large whisking bowl and whisk on medium until all mixed through. You can also attempt this using a spoon and your hands, but it’s a lot harder to do this way.
2. Fill 4 ramekins or mugs with batter (to about less than half full).
3. Microwave on high for roughly 2 minutes each or until puffy, keeping a close eye on them as different microwaves have varying strengths.
4. Serve immediately with a scoop of ice cream or cream on top.
A star party is a gathering of amateur astronomers for the purpose of observing the sky.
Local star parties may be one night affairs, but larger events can last up to a week or longer and attract hundreds or even thousands of participants. Many regional star parties are now held annually and are an important part of the hobby of amateur astronomy. Typically a dark sky site away from light pollution is chosen as a location.
Participants bring telescopes and binoculars of all types and sizes and spend the nights observing astronomical objects such as planets, comets, stars, and deep sky objects together. Astrophotography and CCD imaging are also very popular. At larger star parties, lectures, swap meets, exhibitions of home-built telescopes, contests, tours, raffles, and other similar activities are common.
Commercial vendors selling a variety of astronomical equipment may also be present. As with any other hobbyist gathering, there is much camaraderie and discussion of various aspects of the hobby at any star party.
wasn’t expecting this
but arent you glad it hapened
its ears ITS EARS ITS EARS ITS EARS
oh my god
“It’s kind of fun to do the impossible.” - Walt Disney
I absolutely adore these.